Friday, April 10, 2015

Easter Craft Time at Vacation Camp

So here they are Rach... the Easter crafts that I did with the kids at camp. They absolutely loved the activities.... especially the bell jars. The idea came from the magazine that is here.
Here were my samples....




Here are some of the kids creations whose ages ranged from 4 to 9 years old.

Another activity was Easter toilet roll characters. Here are my samples......
Some of my ideas came from chicken (here), bunny (here) and Shaun the Sheep (here).

My son started by making a Darth Vader Bunny then just made Star Wars characters- Kit Fisco, Darth Vader, Yoda, Darth Maul and General Grievous.

It seemed to catch on with the boys and there were pipe cleaners Light Sabers galore!!! So cute as some of these were made by 4 & 5 years olds. I also love the Shaun the Sheep that one of the kids made with a massive head!!

They also made lots of Easter baskets made out of a paper plate. I didn't get photos of them as the kids were off doing an Easter Egg hunt while I was photographing the rest. Here is my sample and the idea came from here......

1 comment: