Saturday, February 14, 2015

Lulu's Carnival outfit

It's canrnival here in Italy. Lulu had to dress up for a birthday party last weekend. She wanted to wear a pretty girlie, long flowing dress so I told her I had some masks I could paint. We had a look on pinterest at the gorgeous Venetian outfits for inspiration. Lulu did some drawings and then I interpreted them. Of course we couldn't stop at the mask and I just had to make her a matching fru fru hat! Then I had a piece left with some lace and trim and thought perfect for a cuff with some flowers and feathers attached! I can't believe how quickly I finished it all (about 2 1/2 hours) of I had boss Lulu watching closely directing and making sure I didn't dare take any breaks!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Super pomysł i wspaniałe wykonanie. Serdecznie pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete