Friday, February 07, 2014

Project Life Weeks 2-4 2014

So I have been progressing on Project Life like Rach and am finishing Week 5/6. I can't believe how much you can spend on this little hobby! There are such great products out there that is is easy to keep buying and buying and buying. I decided to take out a subscription with Studio Calico so that I have lots of options. Each month I will receive a new kit that I can use. I get lots of inspiration from the Studio Calico team blog and Pinterest Page. I too was initially inspired by Pam Garrison and have been following her progress on PL for a year.
As I have been on holiday, we have been very busy so I have had lots of photos and activities to include in my Project Life pages. I think that Jamie has had a great holiday!!


Week 4 included Jamie's 8th birthday so I decided to to a 4-page spread with a double page devoted to his actual birthday. In future years I think he will enjoy looking back at the folders and remembering what he did!

Rachel's pages are fantastic! Look at the previous post. I am now back at work so my pages probably won't be as packed full of activity as my first weeks but I guess.... that's life.

Oh and if you are in Australia or NZ, check out the Australian & New Zealand PL facebook page. I get lots of great tips from the ladies on there and it is a really great way of finding out about products, sales and special events.

1 comment:

  1. Love yours Sas it's about time you blogged them. I love your bright cherry colours. So the opposite to here at the moment wintery grey days and dull light!!!

    ReplyDelete