Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Peachy baby quilt and pillow


Last week I had a change in colour! I have many fabrics i bought when I first started sewing which I don't always get to use as they don't go with the colours palette I'm working with. I had seen a quilt on Pinterest with peachy pinks, corally pinks, turquoise and greys. What great colours together! Iadded linen and off white antique linen as well. I didn't use a pattern, I just made it 'willy nilly'! Once it was machine quilted I decided to machine applique hearts here and there. Of course I then had to make a matching pillow!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    Very good goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff before and you are just too fantastic. BEST WEBHOSTING |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please take a photo of the whole quilt. Would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please take a photo so we can see the whole quilt! What I can see is soooo nice!

    ReplyDelete